We stayed at Casa do Amarelindo for 3 nights and we absolutely loved it. The rooms in this beautiful boutique hotel are nice, stylish, large, and very clean. They are also soundproof, so we never heard any of the street noise. The best part, however, besides the great location, are the staff, who are absolutely amazing. The breakfast (included) is huge with many options to choose from, and also the rest of the food is simply delicious (we actually found it one of the best restaurants in the Pelourinho, and there are many good restaurants there).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil