My friend and I have just checked out of this beautiful hotel today and we would thoroughly recommend it. Right in the heart of the old town, it's a small hotel, run by very friendly staff and has amazing rooms, our bed was the biggest we'd ever seen!
Breakfast is a really great selection of fresh fruit, meat, cheese and bread finished off with lashings of coffee and freshly squeezed juices.
The bar area is really relaxed and informal and the staff make awesome caparinhas, if you get Daniel serving you, try his passion fruit one, it's sensational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil