If you visit Salvador, the old Portuguese colonial capital of Brazil, you should stay here. Beautifully renovated by the owners Gilles and Didier, the hotel opens on to the cobbled streets of the old city and is within easy walking distance of some of the most magnificent historic buildings in the whole of Brazil. The décor throughout is stylish and echoes the Iberian feel of many of the buildings in the vicinity. We were lucky in having a room with a balcony overlooking the water with views of the sunset to die for but the pool terrace offers the same superb vista. The proximity of the football stadium was an added bonus for world cup fans but, even without the extra fervour and bustle that inevitably accompanied the Copa do Mundo, this would be a great place to stay.
Mark and Carol, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil