Traveling in Brazil for a month during the FIFA world cup can get pricey, but we decided to splurge and spend a night here, and we were so happy we did.
This is a beautiful boutique hotel in Pelourinho. After staying in many pousadas, it was a delight to arrive at Hotel Casa do Amarelindo. The co-owner personally greeted us and his staff were friendly. The room was very clean and we loved how comfortable the bed was. The decor in the hotel was very thoughtful. The rooftop swimming pool was beautiful and it was a treat for us to watch the sunset there.
The hotel is located in the central of Pelourinho and you are steps away from many shops and restaurants.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone. Sure, it is a bit pricey, but definitely well-worth the price. The bartender makes the best caipirinha we have tried in Brazil - make sure you have one before you go exploring the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil