Last week I stayed, for the second time, at Villa Bahia in Salvador. I had two colleagues with me as we were attending a seminar. Just as I remembered it, the Villa was great. The rooms each had their own special characteristics and charms. The entire experience was excellent from the accommodation, the staff (Marie and Pilar are GEMS!), the food and the location. One evening we spoke to a group of foreign tourists that had been travelling for six weeks all over Brazil and they agreed with me that this was one of the best places they had stayed, anywhere! Truly a wonderful place and I plan on going back again (3rd time) with my family in a few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Bahia is set in the historical centre of the city of Salvador, only steps away from the city’s main attractions. Fully renovated, this hotel boasts unparalleled Brazilian charm, and reflects the most important moments of Portuguese explorers and Brazilian history in general. This establishment invites you to come experience the magic of Brazil in comfort and first-class accommodations. The rooms, each named after a specific Portuguese explorer, these spacious suites are dressed in an opulent décor which reflects the majesty of the culturally rich and historical country of Brazil. Opulent furnishings come together with spacious proportions and modern commodities to create the ideal place for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Villa Bahia Salvador, Brazil