Great location in the middle of the historical old town which is the only place worth being in Salvador for really. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly and spoke good English. The rooms are absolutely charming and although my room faces the main square it was not noisy at all. Ok one night there were stray dogs barking but what can you do. The only complaint was that the pillows are not soft enough but I do adore this place. One recommendation that us not related to the hotel experience but certainly a highlight of the trip to Salvador is the restaurant paraiso tropical. You need to take a taxi there but well worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Bahia is set in the historical centre of the city of Salvador, only steps away from the city’s main attractions. Fully renovated, this hotel boasts unparalleled Brazilian charm, and reflects the most important moments of Portuguese explorers and Brazilian history in general. This establishment invites you to come experience the magic of Brazil in comfort and first-class accommodations. The rooms, each named after a specific Portuguese explorer, these spacious suites are dressed in an opulent décor which reflects the majesty of the culturally rich and historical country of Brazil. Opulent furnishings come together with spacious proportions and modern commodities to create the ideal place for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Villa Bahia Salvador, Brazil