This has to be one of the most memorable hotel stays I have ever had in my life (to date). From the friendly staff to the immaculate well-kep colonial style mansion. This is the place to stay in Salvador - Pelourinho. Each room is carefully decorated to reflect a particular period of Bahia's interesting history. I had the pleasure to stay in the large Angola room, which had a birds eye view of the main plaza, and it was magnificent. Everything about this place was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Bahia is set in the historical centre of the city of Salvador, only steps away from the city’s main attractions. Fully renovated, this hotel boasts unparalleled Brazilian charm, and reflects the most important moments of Portuguese explorers and Brazilian history in general. This establishment invites you to come experience the magic of Brazil in comfort and first-class accommodations. The rooms, each named after a specific Portuguese explorer, these spacious suites are dressed in an opulent décor which reflects the majesty of the culturally rich and historical country of Brazil. Opulent furnishings come together with spacious proportions and modern commodities to create the ideal place for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Hotel Salvador
- Villa Bahia Salvador, Brazil