“What a great place to have a Caipairinha or a Cerveza and People watch”
Review of Nativos Beach

and up
Trancoso Day Trip from Porto Seguro
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Trancoso
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Well, let's start witht he basics: beach, beach, beach, and more beach.
Horseback riding--check.
Morey board rental---check.
Cold drinks---check.
Fresh shrimp to eat---check.
Nice , friendly people---check.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,236)

Reviewed 5 September 2013

If you're going to nativos beach, be sure make a stop at the "quadrado", a very nice place with a wonderful view to the ocean. We stayed at the Bar do Barbudo and it was terrible! Avoid it...they try to charge you for everything, includind ice and the dvd they were playing.
Take a walk at the beach and go to the falésias...that's the real thing.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I simply loved Trancoso!!!! I went to Praia dos Nativos and found a spot in a beach club with eletronic music and huge beach chairs - that was paradise to me! The beach itself is really clean with very white sand, deep blue water and lots of coconut trees. I "rented" a horse for half an hour to walk around the beach. I also went inside a river with the horse which was amazing. I paid R$20 (US$10) for that. This is a place where you take a good book and relax. It is really beautiful over there. This place can be quite expensive for meals and accomodation so if you can't afford a whole week there just stay in a village nearby and visit Trancoso during the day :)

2  Thank Maritje
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We took a taxi from town, it took about 15 minutes because the road is not good. We were let off at a beach bar, where we sat for a while, while the kids played on the beach. Then we decided to walk for about a mile down the beach to a hotel where we wanted to eat lunch. It was one of the prettiest beach walks we have ever done and at one point my husband stopped and said this is what heaven looks like. My husband and I also discussed the advantages of staying at a hotel on this beach or wonderful small hotel in town. He voted to stay in town because if you stay in town you can walk to the charming town for shopping and eating much easier and if you stay on the beach you may never leave. For me it is a tie, I can see wanting to be near this lovely beach for most of my stay, but I do like to shop!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

This is a beautiful beach with warm water, but as Trancoso can be a bit windy, so you may want to walk over to Coqueiros beach.