My family and I recently had the incomparable pleasure of staying ten days at this glorious resort. After similar vacations to Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Mediterranean Europe, Hawaii, and the Caribbean, I can say this was the most beautiful beach we have ever seen. Never were there more than 20 people per square mile, the beach and the ocean were pristine, the waves were ideal for tame body surfing, there were no jellyfish or other nasty aquatic life, and you could walk for two miles in either direction in complete safety. The room we had was nicely appointed, with excellent maid service, showers, and air conditioning. Dining was superb, and the staff was exceptionally friendly. We even got to meet Galen - the owner, who was as friendly, helpful, and down-to-earth as they come.
I would not hesitate to endorse this resort and its surroundings, particularly the nearby charming town of Trancoso, with its wonderful dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and just 1.5 kilometers from the historic "Quadrado" of Trancoso you will find our Villas. An oceanfront boutique hotel offering an extraordinary combination of manicured gardens, superb cuisine, attentive staff, world class golf and miles of endless golden sand. Recipient of Trip Advisors "Traveler's Choice Award" in 2013 as the #1 boutique hotel in Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Villas de Trancoso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Trancoso
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Brazil