I took my parents to Brazil for a well deserved break in June 2008 and we stayed at Villas Trancoso. What can I say - it was the perfect holiday all round for all of us. My father is not a beach lover but by the end of the holiday we couldn't get him out of the sea or out of his hammock!
We were incredibly well looked after - the staff were absolutely lovely and made us feel very much at home. We went out a couple of nights into Trancoso which was really nice but honestly we would have been happy staying at the villas all 7 nights.
The food was delicious - I would highly recommend the Brazilian BBQ! The breakfasts were excellent too - they made us something different every morning and there was great variety. The villas were great - very well maintained and good attention to detail.
All in all it was the perfect combination - staying in a villa gives you that 'home away from home' feeling but with the hotel aspect too it makes for the perfect break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and just 1.5 kilometers from the historic "Quadrado" of Trancoso you will find our Villas. An oceanfront boutique hotel offering an extraordinary combination of manicured gardens, superb cuisine, attentive staff, world class golf and miles of endless golden sand. Recipient of Trip Advisors "Traveler's Choice Award" in 2013 as the #1 boutique hotel in Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Villas de Trancoso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Trancoso
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Brazil