We stayed there for 5 nights in July. We had a 2 bedroom villa which was perfect for a family of 4 or 5. It had 2 nice rooms, a beautiful patio, one lounge and 2 bathrooms, all this in the middle of a beautiful garden. The beach is one of the nicest I have seen, and I have seen quite a few! Long stretch of beach, very private, warm water, and very good and caring staff. The only drawback is the size and the temperature of the pool. It was small and cold, but who cares when the beach is so nice. The garden is extremely well kept and the staff in all areas of the hotel is great. Special thanks to Renata and Maria! And also to Galan who helped us out in a difficult moment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and just 1.5 kilometers from the historic "Quadrado" of Trancoso you will find our Villas. An oceanfront boutique hotel offering an extraordinary combination of manicured gardens, superb cuisine, attentive staff, world class golf and miles of endless golden sand. Recipient of Trip Advisors "Traveler's Choice Award" in 2013 as the #1 boutique hotel in Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Villas de Trancoso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Trancoso
- Villas De Trancoso Hotel Brazil