“Terrific lunch”
Review of El Tequila

El Tequila
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Antigo
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great Mexican Cuisine which is very authentic for that area and very good.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

With some of my biking buds and decided that we needed lunch. Fast service, large menu and I suspect that it was a good bar as well although since we were on bikes and were having a "skills drill' day, that would do us no good. I had Ranchos Huavos and the salsa, eggs, refried beans were well put together, and hot. i will go back. Apparently, judging from the number of people, it is a popular place in Antigo.

2  Thank TLV007

Reviewed 13 May 2014

By far the best Mexican food I've ever had - whenever I'm in the area, I make it a point to stop at El Tequila. The staff is friendly and makes your visit enjoyable, the prices are extremely low, and the food is fantastic. Everything from their nachos to dinner plates are extremely good, and like other people have said, if you don't know what to order just ask your server! They're great about helping you find something you'd like, and have even made something brand new not on the menu for us before.

I don't think you'll find a margarita as inexpensive as El Tequila anywhere else, and they're as good as people say they are. Usually I get sick of a restaurant after eating there a few times, but I could eat here every day and not get sick of it.

2  Thank Gronezy20
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This place is excellent. Great food and fast and friendly service. Definitely will return. We had the nachos with the Mexican sausage for an appetizer before dinner. Everything was delicious.

2  Thank Chad H
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Ask your waiter to suggest something delicious and they do! They are great cooks there and they know their menu well so you can't go wrong.

2  Thank charley62
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We met with friends here two nights in a row during a visit back to my hometown. Contrary to the only negative review for this restaurant, we were served very fresh chips each night and found the food to be EXCELLENT. Along with very reasonably priced authentic Mexican food, we also were served some of the most reasonable and generous margaritas we have received in any restaurant. It was great to see this new addition in Antigo and we will surely return on any future visits!

2  Thank Beaslyliss2