Booked the hotel specifically because we wanted five star and were so disappointed to find that in real terms in could best be described as three star. The hotel generally needs updating and modernizing. The decor and facilities are tired and dated. And none of this helped by the mirrors!!! Apparently all the mirrors in the hotel were changed but the contractor used the wrong adhesive. This has left great big black streaks on all the glass. Action currently going through the courts so nothing can be done but it made the room even more grim. A shame because the staff were a delight & the hotel location - dead centre of Beria Mar was perfect for exploring. Note however that the market starts setting up opposite the hotel at 2pm and closes down at 2am. You could consider this a nuisance. Their breakfast was a good way to start the day - just a shame that nothing else quite made the mark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Beira Mar Avenue, the Oasis Atlantico Imperial and Fortaleza Hotels are prepared to receive not only business travelers, since it offers a convention center with a 1700 people capacity and numerous meeting rooms, but also leisure travelers, due to its unique and exceptional location. In fact, these hotels are included in the Oasis Atlantico complex in Fortaleza, surrounded by shops and restaurants, in front of the handicraft's traditional fair, an important tourism meeting point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oasis Atlantico Fortaleza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Atlantico Hotel Fortaleza
- Oasis Atlantico Fortaleza Hotel Ceara, Brazil