Elevators take for ever, one day we had no cold water on the shower, other day a water leak from room upstairs, air conditioner thermostat not working, just bath towels as they were out of hand towel and the smaller one.
Service is horrible.
I had reservations for four nights. Some on points and some paid. Was offered and upgrade the day I arrived to be moved out the next day like a criminal in spite of the fact that upon my arrival I pointed out the different reservations all together for 4 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get to know the Holiday Inn Fortaleza. There are 273 apartments, all with sea views, in the categories Luxury, Special Luxury, Superior Luxury and Suite. Our events area holds up to 120 people, with 7 event rooms equipped with telephone lines and broadband internet access. A spacious foyer with sea views is available for coffee breaks and cocktails. There are also a fitness center, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, games room, kids club (kids' corner) and a baby room. Facing the sea, you will be refreshed by your stay in an IHG Network hotel. We are close to the main tourist sites, as well as business centers and airport. Tailor-made for your visit to Fortaleza on business or pleasure. With completely renovated rooms, structure and concept, the idea is for you to enjoy sophistication with great simplicity. _ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Fortaleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fortaleza Hotel Fortaleza
- Holiday Inn Fortaleza Ceara, Brazil