Stayed here with friends in September 2012. The hotel is undoubtedly beautiful, great views from the pool and dining area.
Our initial greeting by the receptionist was a little frosty at first but very helpful throughout our stay.
The food in the restaurant was ok, I ordered a 'file mignon' burger which was very disappointing to say the least, served in a dry bun, with overcooked meat, bitter lettuce and a slice of tomato. But some of the other dishes were nice and very well presented. The agua de coco was served warm, eeewww!
The room was really nice with a private garden. There were LOTS of ants which is common in Brasil but for this level of the hotel I would have expected this to be resolved.
The space of the overall hotel is great, there are lots of hidden areas to relax and get some sun, but with all that space to use, I thought it was a shame that 4 of the 6 rooms in the hotel backed onto each other and you could hear all manner of noises from your neighbors room, so not very private! Also we stayed over the weekend and there was a lot of loud music all night from various parties - but that is why you go to Jeri, for the nightlife, so not really a problem.
Overall I really liked the hotel, some very nice touches, good breakfast and i would recommend it to couples looking for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chili Beach Hotel is located on a beach that was voted amongst the 10 most beautiful in the world by the Washington Post. The small village of Jericoacoara has become a much sought after destination by those in search of unspoiled beaches and a non-commercialized ambience. From the very beginning the focus of the Chili Beach Hotel has been to provide luxury accommodation and personalized service to our guests in this very isolated piece of paradise. The fusion of 5 star service and plush accommodations in this very distant and inaccessible region of stark natural beauty is unique to our hotel and has allowed us to cater to those that are seeking this combination. The Chili Beach has an alluring style combining tropical beach design with contemporary decor and luxurious finishing. Our hotel provides direct access to a deserted beach. Our amenities include a swimming pool, open air gourmet italian and local specialty restaurant overlooking the sea, a wellness center and SPA, poolside bar, Beach Club and private tropical gardens attached to each room. The sundeck, lounge and library provide the setting to enjoy a cocktail or a glass of champagne while watching the most beautiful sunset in Brazil. Our friendly and bi-lingual staff is on call to organize sporting activities and guided tours, whether on foot, horseback or by dune buggy. We are also available to organize every detail of your transfers between Fortaleza and Jericoacoara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels And Resort
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel Jericoacoara
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel & Resort Jericoacoara, Brazil