We can't wait to return, what more can we say? The welcome was perfect, after a long 5 hours 4x4 car trip booked by the hotel. One must "deserve" Jeri, say the guidebooks. Rightly so. But the car booked by the hotel was ideal, the best service and comfort possible. Definitely to recommend. We took the same company for our return trip to Fortaleza six days later. And we regretted deeply it was not 10 days later. Next year, we plan on booking 10 days. The decor and food at the hotel restaurant is both refined and unpretentious, chic yet without the over trendyness of most boutique hôtels which is sickingly fake. At Chili Beach, everything is simple, authentic, yet chic and elegant.
We would have eaten every night at Chii Beach, if the village of Jeri hadn't been so alluring. Full of little restaurants, each with their own charm, honnest prices, relaxed atmosphere.
You can walk everywhere barefoot in the sand, such freedom. And not overcrowded, even in January, high season. Probably a bit of the feeling of Southern France, 100 years ago.
This is a unique place, magical, I almost hate to write this review, as I do not want this paradise to be ruined.
The service was perfect, unaffected, the massages excellent, I cannot think of a single aspect of the Chili Beach I could fault, except having to leave after our six day Holiday was over;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chili Beach Hotel is located on a beach that was voted amongst the 10 most beautiful in the world by the Washington Post. The small village of Jericoacoara has become a much sought after destination by those in search of unspoiled beaches and a non-commercialized ambience. From the very beginning the focus of the Chili Beach Hotel has been to provide luxury accommodation and personalized service to our guests in this very isolated piece of paradise. The fusion of 5 star service and plush accommodations in this very distant and inaccessible region of stark natural beauty is unique to our hotel and has allowed us to cater to those that are seeking this combination. The Chili Beach has an alluring style combining tropical beach design with contemporary decor and luxurious finishing. Our hotel provides direct access to a deserted beach. Our amenities include a swimming pool, open air gourmet italian and local specialty restaurant overlooking the sea, a wellness center and SPA, poolside bar, Beach Club and private tropical gardens attached to each room. The sundeck, lounge and library provide the setting to enjoy a cocktail or a glass of champagne while watching the most beautiful sunset in Brazil. Our friendly and bi-lingual staff is on call to organize sporting activities and guided tours, whether on foot, horseback or by dune buggy. We are also available to organize every detail of your transfers between Fortaleza and Jericoacoara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels And Resort
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel Jericoacoara
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotel & Resort Jericoacoara, Brazil