The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts
Pousada Jeriba(Jericoacoara)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hurricane Jeri (Praia)(Jericoacoara)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaid backlunch or dinnersunsetsandjerinightlifedune
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at The Chili Beach Resort in the Family Bungalow for 6 nights and loved every minute of our stay. :-) The accommodations are comfortable, super clean, and cozy. The resort grounds are gorgeous, super private, and relaxing. The dining area and bar are simply awesome - bar stools in the pool - just the thing we needed! :-) Plus the food is delicious - pastas, seafood, sandwiches, salads, and amazing desserts (my kids recommend Nutella crepes, for any meal) and served anyplace you like - like the bar stools in the pool (or on dining tables, too).

The Chili Beach is an excellent hotel and I haven't even begun praising the staff yet - everyone is kind, sweet, helpful, and ready to cater to your every need and whim - from the front desk staff to the bar tenders to the housekeeping staff. The manager, Sol, is fantastic - she speaks perfect English and is amazing at her job - anything we needed, from restaurant recommendations to getting us rides and tours and directions to many special requests - everything was done impeccably and quickly.

We had three kids with us (boys, ages 13, 12, & 5) and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Chili Beach. None of us wanted to leave. And we are already planning a return trip and telling all of our friends about it. BOTTOM LINE: The Chili Beach Resort is a true GEM not only in Jeri, which is a paradise on its own, but it is one of the nicest, most beautiful hotels we have ever stayed in. :-) Big THANKS to Sol and the entire staff of Chili Beach for making our Jeri vacation MAGICAL.

Room Tip: Family bungalows are perfect when traveling with children - they have a kitchen, too, so meals can be made in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We first travelled to Jericoacoara 14 years ago, this year I convinced my wife that we should go back.
We were a bit worried it may of lost some of its quaintness and charm.B
ut Jeri did not disappoint and neither did the Chili Beach Hotel.
Yes its a bit on an adventure to get there, it can be done in a day but we flew from Sao Paulo and decided to stay one night in Fortaleza and got picked up by private transfer the next morning, time permitting I would recommend this, you just wake up refreshed and ready for the 4 hour drive to Jeri.
If your looking for relaxation and a beautiful place to stay then I would recommend anyone to stay here, what I really liked about The Chili Beach was that it only has six rooms and it felt intimate, during our stay we got to know all the staff who were both friendly and professional.
Reception very helpful and friendly, nice touch when your going out for the day a beach bag with towels and mineral water. All round very good .
Breakfast very nice Brazilian style buffet, after the first morning the lady cooking my omelette remembered what I liked and was always on it as soon as I appeared for breakfast each day, what ever the time, even after a heavy night and arriving just after the cut off time for breakfast , not a problem.
Bar Lunch , Attentive friendly service and great food, Served in the restaurant, by the pool or in the pool !
Bar , Restaurant Dinner, Attentive friendly Service and great food.
We ate both lunch and dinner and the food is of a very high standard and also not to expensive and good value for money, like wise the bar prices were not over the top either.
Large selection of dishes to choose from - Starters,Salads,Pasta,Meat,Fish,Sandwiches.
For fish lovers the Sea Bass baked in sea salt is amazing .
Excellent complimentary cocktails every night .
Rooms Spotless and of a high standard with all mod cons, well stocked mini bar.
The general tidiness and cleanliness of the place was impeccable.
All of the staff from the maintenance men, receptionists,chamber maids, barmen, waiters and chefs were all very welcoming and friendly , which for me sets this place apart .
You can have the best facilities in the world but without a good team of staff the place would be soulless !
I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel it really is worth every penny !
But and there's always a but, I understand that they a planning on building some more rooms, which there is room to do so , but please, please, not to many that you spoil the charm and intimacy of the place.
Finally, we stayed for seven nights and spent most days by the pool, why would you want to go any where else , during this time we encountered the manager on several occasions, not once during our stay did he acknowledge us with a hello , good evening or good morning . This is very poor, may I suggest that he takes a leaf out of his employees book and be a little more welcoming and less aloof .
I would stay at the Chili Beach again and I recommend that you do too !
It really is as good as all the other positive reviews.

Room Tip: There are three types of room which to be honest all seem to be very nice but in different locations in the resort. We stayed in two of the three but had a look around in the third while it was being serviced. The Sea view room has a view of the sea , but isn't on the beach and is on the ground floor. This I can assure you is not a problem what you do have is your own personal patio with sofas and coffee table to chill out in. Room very comfortable, bathroom well appointed. if your a light sleeper the only thing I would say is that you are in close proximity to the bar and restaurant . This did not disturb us but it could be an issue. Park view suites situated behind the beach view same quality and standard but without the view. Park View bungalow. we also stayed in one, they are a lot larger than the other two . However the actual bedroom and bathroom are pretty much the same size . What the Bungalow offers is a lounge come kitchen area with an additional bathroom and out side dinning area and sun beds. The lounge area can double up as bedding for an additional two people, I would say not suitable for adults but that really would be down to those staying there. Perfect for a family . I would be happy to stay in any of the rooms if I were to return.Its the whole package your buying into.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ricksbar
Reviewed 13 March 2014

From the first moment we step foot at Chilli Beach to the last minute we were there and even the transfers, everything just exceeded our expecatitions. Great service, food, rooms, massages and extra services, in a idyllic location and very boutique. I would also recommend going to the Lagoons with Valdo, their tour guide. 5 star experience!

Room Tip: Gostei muito do quarto vista pro jardim!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We can't wait to return, what more can we say? The welcome was perfect, after a long 5 hours 4x4 car trip booked by the hotel. One must "deserve" Jeri, say the guidebooks. Rightly so. But the car booked by the hotel was ideal, the best service and comfort possible. Definitely to recommend. We took the same company for our return trip to Fortaleza six days later. And we regretted deeply it was not 10 days later. Next year, we plan on booking 10 days. The decor and food at the hotel restaurant is both refined and unpretentious, chic yet without the over trendyness of most boutique hôtels which is sickingly fake. At Chili Beach, everything is simple, authentic, yet chic and elegant.
We would have eaten every night at Chii Beach, if the village of Jeri hadn't been so alluring. Full of little restaurants, each with their own charm, honnest prices, relaxed atmosphere.
You can walk everywhere barefoot in the sand, such freedom. And not overcrowded, even in January, high season. Probably a bit of the feeling of Southern France, 100 years ago.
This is a unique place, magical, I almost hate to write this review, as I do not want this paradise to be ruined.
The service was perfect, unaffected, the massages excellent, I cannot think of a single aspect of the Chili Beach I could fault, except having to leave after our six day Holiday was over;

Room Tip: The temptation suite with ocean view is by far the best, total paradise. Your own veranda, garden, with view over the swimming pool out onto the ocean
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorka
Reviewed 23 December 2013

After intense travelling all over Brazil we spent our last 5 days in the Chili Beach Hotel. A great place to relax and to explore the fantastic white dunes. In Chili Beach is the most friendly and best trained staff all over Brazil. You get fantastic food from an extremely creative chief and free drinks for sundown. We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite with our own private garden and lounge and a terrific seaview. We couldn't have chosen any better. Every little detail is perfect

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple