“I didn't like it at all”
Review of Jericoacoara Beach

Jericoacoara Beach
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Am a beach lover. I work on the beach, I live on the beach, I spend 100% of my time on the beach. And well, I can certainly say that the beach of Jeri is certainly not a beach that will make you want to go for a swim. Water is dark, sand is dark, overall it looks quite unattractive and boring.
The real selling point of Jeri is not the beach, it's the natural park around it.

3  Thank Island_boy75
Write a ReviewReviews (6,416)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was my first time in Jeri this July and I was literally astonished by the landscape and sightseer around the city. The sand dunes are all around, you can walk through them and walk for miles without encountering a single person or a vehicle...jeri is located in a protected natural park, where the ecosystem is perfectly balanced, and at times you have the feeling you are walking through a Safari, rather than a beach destination.
Also, in Jeri there are the best restaurant I've experienced in Brazil.
Overall, incredible experience that I highly recommend. Only one negative note: the prices. Jeri is absurdly overpriced, so you better check your budget before you get there ;)

2  Thank Island_boy75
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

As a beach it is nothing above average but it has all the necessarily facilities behind it, quite a few things to do (fishing, kite surfing, beach volley etc). It is safe though we heard one couple got their back bag stolen there in one day.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think it could have more decent prices for the people who sale things for tourist as even for brasilan they wife to charge a little more thant the normal but find the best place will be ok
I loved they way the waiters at the restaurants and bars running fast , smiling all the time very funny and nice

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Who doesn't love Jeri? A Brazilian National Park, full of clear lakes and calm beaches, lots of restaurants options and a great nighlife (where else can you find delicious real fruit caipirinhas and drink them at the beach?). Take the shuttle to the Paradise Lake, grab a coconut water and lay down on the hammocks and relax!That's it! People complain about the road to get there, of course, people, what do you want? It's a National Park and must be preserved, keep the road surface away and stay at the city if you want a city infrastructure! Also don't drive at the park, even if you car can get through it! It's illegal! Support local people and enjoy its awesomeness!

2  Thank Pricyla