Was greats days. The Staff are very attentive.
In restautent, Srs Francisco and others, are so good guys.
Ours days there was wonderful.
At night there are several options resutarantes around the hotel.
The city's nightlife is cool and worth going out for a stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for those seeking peace, tranquility, and sailing. Nestled among palm trees and cashew trees, the beach resort faces the sea and is privy to northeastern Brazil's most famous sunset. There are 24 charming and comfortable apartments, stilt houses, and bungalows blended perfectly into the natural environment. All designed with local materials, illustrating the high level of production and local crafts. Features include a lounge with games, TV room, massage area, bar, a 19 m swimming pool overlooking the ocean, windsurfing school and storage, a restaurant featuring regional cuisine, buggy rides in the ponds of the region and lot of hammocks to let time pass without thinking of anything else, except enjoy the extraordinary atmosphere of peace that breathes tranquility here. Vila Kalango guarantees unforgettable memories at the best spot to experience the spectacle of Jericoacoara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Vila Kalango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Kalango Jericoacoara, Brazil
- Vila Kalango Hotel Jericoacoara