“Comfort suites. Clean and comfortable. ”

Comfort Suites Appleton Airport
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were traveling back from Athelstane wi after a long weekend of camping and decided to stop and stay at this hotel. We stayed in the king bed suit with our dog. It was awesome that they allowed pets. We checked in late around 7 30pm with no reservations and no issues. Everything went smoothly. The dome had a nice size pool and hot tub. Many kids were there and seemed to be enjoying the mini water slide while most of the parents sat outside the dome and watched there kids through the windows of the dome. The rooms are very up to date with all nice counter tops. Showers were clean as well as beds. View is not the best for we were faced into a parking lot but what can ypu expect. There are fun rooms for groups where your room door opens up to the pool. Over all great hotel. Breakfast was awesome with lots of options. I was happy to stay here after a long weekend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brittany K
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Charles Gifford
Comfort Suites
920-730-3800

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Took my family of 6 to the hotel for a little one night spring break to let the kids swim. Hotel staff was very nice and attentive. Great customer service. Very impressed by how nice all of the employees were. The room was nice, well equipped, quiet, and clean. Affordable rate too. The doom pool area was a huge hit with my kids (ages 10, 9, 8, and 6) who had a blast on the water slide. Breakfast was great. Kudos to the employees who make that happen. Appears to be a lot of work and all the guests we saw were as satisfied as us with the food and the variety. Great location. Close to the Fox River Mall and a large variety of restaurants and other shops in the area too. Downtown Appleton is a short drive away. Definitely a good stay and we will return for another winter escape.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The staff is very friendly. The breakfast has many choices. The free happy hour from five to seven is amazing. I have stayed there many times for business and have never had a bad experience. My family has also traveled with and my children love the large pool area and Ping-Pong table.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the pool area are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel was great. We stayed in the two story suite and my kids were amazed by the room. We have three younger kids who and this was the perfect place to stay for the weekend. The pool with slide was clean and fun along with the hot tub and game room. The kids were never bored. It was also nice that we could walk over to the kwik trip gas station for a treat and we were also able to walk to Wendy's for dinner. The breakfast in the morning was also well received by my entire family. There was something for everyone. We have this hotel two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 February 2014

A friend and I were in town to see the production of Wicked. The hotels shuttle took us downtown to the restaurant where we had dinner first, then the play, then we were picked back up by the shuttle at the door of the arts center. WONDERFUL considering it was a minus 9* windchill - no walking to a cold car blocks away. Room was beautifully redecorated. (had a king suite) breakfast was fresh and hot - great selection. Could see other families with small children having a wonderful time in the pool area. Will be back for sure. Thanks for making it a great stay!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Kind Regards,

Chuck Gifford
Comfort Suites
920-730-3800

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I only stay at this hotel when in the Appleton area because the staff is so friendly and they will take the time to get to know you and the room type that your prefer if you travel often.
I think it is great that they offer a special Happy Hour for guests of the hotel.
The Bartender Nicci has a great personality and she burned my pizza just the way I liked it! She thought it was over done but it was JUST what I asked for and was perfect! Thanks Nichole!
Bruce also has a great personality and is always great with the guests.
This hotel is Great for the business traveler along with Family friendly.
They have a large pool with a water slide for the kids and a very large Jacuzzi for the adults.
I would Hightly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We live a good 2 and half hours away north. We take our family here to relax and let kids swim a couple times a year. Close to mall and airport. Lots of stuff to entertain kids. Happy hour is nice for parents too :) pet friendly and very nice staff. Rooms are nice as well.

Stayed: December 2013