Comfort Suites Appleton Airport
Residence Inn Appleton(Appleton)
Rodeway Inn(Appleton)
Fairfield Inn Appleton(Appleton)
View Hotel
All reviewspool areafree happy hoursmall water slidepool table and ping pong tablegreat hotelcocktail hourkwik triphot tublarge poolfox river mallsleeper sofaloved this hoteloff the highwayfirst floorstaff was friendlyfree breakfast ishome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I rented to late and comfort suites only had one room left which was a standard double bed room. I was not a tad bit dissappointed! I really wanted a king bed and whirl pool room since it was Valentines Day afterall. The room was huge, Bathroom was awesome, and clean to the max. The complimentry breakfast was very delicous and had plenty to choose from. Front desk was very polite. The pool was perfectly temped as well as the hot tub...the ONLY things that set me back was how hot the pool room was and how small the drinking portions were at the mini bar (nothing to big). I love it here def going to be booking here more.

Room Tip: Will not be disappointed at any rooms here. If you want a romantic stay with a loved one I suggest the King bed and whirl pool. PS if you are or have someone handicap no worries the Comfort Suites Staff will be happy to accomidate you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I were left scrambling for a hotel for one night after leaving a nightmare hotel (Best Western down the road). This budget friendly hotel rocked! Happy hour in the little lounge area, a warm pool area complete with twisty slide!! Clean and updated rooms...for the price it's amazing. I would stay here again in a second...

Stayed: July 2014
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very nice property in a very convenient location. It's next to a convenience store and just down the highway from one of Wisconsin's largest malls. It's also right off a major highway but noise was not a problem. Numerous restaurants are within a short drive also. The hotel itself is spacious and offers an evening happy hour and very good breakfast. The room was comfortable with ample room. One of these days I'm going to smuggle a mattress out - Comfort Suites has to be the best in the mid-priced hotel industry!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

6 of us traveled to Appleton. As we've done several times before, we stayed at the Comfort Suites. We had a great visit. We had comfortable beds and clean rooms. We took advantage of the 2 hour happy hour. The bartender was friendly and made us feel welcome. The pool area is inviting and there is even a water slide and a nice hot tub. We appreciated the adjoining rooms. Breakfast was tasty. We had many choices (eggs, waffles, toast, bagles, yogurt, cereal, pastries, muffins, fruit, to mention a few). We will return :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We picked this hotel as a stop before sent our daughter to summer camp. I read some good review about this hotel. The hotel is right by the highway which is a great location and very easy to find. It is also by the Fox River Mall. The check-in was very easy and staffs were very friendly. We were told that they had a happy hour from 5PM to 7PM in the bar. Some drinks are free. All I need to do is to show my hotel key card. I have some doubt in my mind "Really???". I went down to the bar by 5PM. I asked for a beer and it was really free. I also had some pop corn. I actually had 3 beers. I have not seen anything like this from any hotel. All the hotels I stayed, they want to charge you as much money as they can. Some of drinks cost 5 to 7 dollars. Even though we did not use the pool but the pool looks big. They only thing I noticed was that kids had too much fun with the pool. They ran around pool all over. Later the floor became very wet. I will suggest them to go to pool to clean it sometimes. The hotel room is very good as well. We had two full bed and pullout sofa bed. The bed was comfortable and room has good size. We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel also offer free breakfast. It has good selection of food. I also noticed they have two staffs taking care of the breakfast area. They did a very good job to keep clean and adding foods as well. Most of hotel we stayed, they only have person to take care of breakfast. If we ever go to Appleton WI again, we will definitely stay here once again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jerry W
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014