My husband and I needed one night lodging in Appleton and unfortunately due to some events in the area a majority of the other hotels were booked or the rates were high - so we booked at Motel 6. We should have opted to pay a higher rate because this motel is a dive. Let me list the issues.
• Lobby, stairwells, and hallways were filthy
• Lock on security door was broken so anyone could have walked in
• Only one wash cloth
• Carpeting in room again filthy
• Covers for box springs filthy with what appeared to be vomit
• Staff sort of winced when I checked out about my concerns and simple gave me my receipt and offered me coffee.
I would highly recommend not booking at this establishment.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking