“I enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Grantsburg
“I enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I do not know her name but she worked the 2 days we were there (evening/morning). She was very respectful and she definitely made the stay more comfortable since my friends and I never stayed in Appleton over night!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 Appleton, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for filling out a Super 8 survey. We appreciate your nice comments and hope you come back to stay with us soon.

Karla Roderick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I rented a room that smelled like cigerette and asked to switch to a different room. The lady at the front desk came to the room said that there was no smell. I had 3 other people smell my room and they all agreed my room smelled. The lady refuse to change my room so I demanded for a refund which took days to get my money back. When the other 3 complained to the manager about what happened to me, the manager said that we had ALL ganged up on her person. I'm just glad I found a better hotel to stay at.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 Appleton, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
I do apologize if you felt you received bad customer service from our motel. I did investigate the problem and found you did not make a reservation before trying to check into the motel. I also did take the time to investigate the room for any smoke odor and did not smell it. My clerk did try to accomodate you and tried to explain to you we did not have another room like that vacant because we were very full. I do understand it is frustrating that an approval does take days to refund. I apologize we could not accomodate you the night you wanted to stay, but I do hope you will come back and try us again.

Karla Roderick

Travellers are raving about these Appleton hotels

Washington Island, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and found the front desk person very kind, caring and professional. The room was clean, well appointed and quiet. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Appleton!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 Appleton, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you for your wonderful compliments about our motel. We will see you during your next visit.

Karla R