“Shrimp cocktail yum”

Ranked #27 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Shrimp cocktail yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Best Shrimp Cocktail in Wisconsin !!! Served with lots of shrimp. Very authentic . Friendly service. The tostadas de ceviche were great also.

“Mole”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The mole poblano is wonderful. You must try it.
Love the chicken enchiladas or the chicken burrito with the mole poblano on them.
Say hi to Fernando.

“Yeah, they're open today!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

As some others have pointed out, the odd hours can get the best of you, particularly because this informal place calls to your spontaneous sensibilities. But boy are you happy when you pull up and see the Open sign! I usually find myself here on business lunch with another patron who's raved about this place since the day it opened. We typically go for tacos, always great by the way, but last time I ordered Queso Fundido (not on the menu) and the waiter was immediately accommodating and asked the right questions. One of my favorite places when I get a hankering for Chorizo.

1 Thank Seldom-seen-schultz
“Small but amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Ate here many of times, but time to write my review. Been here at least ten times and deserves a great rating scale. Not once have I been disappointed. Have went there with my family and even friends. The oener is known there and always making sure everything is going smooth. If u have not been there yet, its time to go in and enjoy :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nicole M
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Hands down the BEST and most AUTHENTIC Mexican Cuisine in Appleton and the whole metro Fox Valley area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I love this restaurant. I've been coming here since they first opened and I have nothing bad to say about it except they need LONGER hours and MORE space so they can fill it up all the time! The food is nothing short of astounding. I come here all the time with family and am constantly bringing new friends in to experience it. Not one person I have brought has been dissapointed even after my adoring description of the restaurant. You won't go amiss by trying the Classic Margarita (on the rocks), any of the Fajita dishes, the multitude of burrito options, or any selections from the many varying ala carte menu items. The price is right!!! If authenticity is what you are looking for, this is the place. I've been to Mexico and eaten in tourist areas and off the beaten path. This is the closest I've found to being there without the airfare! Eat here, OFTEN. Only complaint is how small it is and the hours can be a litte upsetting when I want to eat here every day!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brad E

Been to Antojitos Mexicanos? Share your experiences!