“Fun for the kids”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Badger Sports Park
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My grandson loves this place. Runs around playing games and earning tickets for pirzes... although I could buy the same prizes at the dollar store... it's more fun to win them.

We visit each summer (a few times) to challange eachother at put-put and the batting cages.

The pizza is okay. Probably frozen pizza. I don't enjoy having all the older kids goofing around in the bounce house area while the little guys are trying to have some fun.

Overall, fun place to visit with the kids.

1  Thank Gordon B

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Go Carts, Laser Tag. Great place for birthday parties. Also a great place to hold a larger group gathering for youth sports etc.

1  Thank VanLaanenkugle
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Great place for a family outing. It can be a little pricey but compared to other things to do in the Fox Valley, at least there is a variety of things to do. I go there to use the batting cages mostly but have used most everything there for the adults.

2  Thank 4Scoopy
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We spent an afternoon at the Badger Sports park with our 2 grandsons! They are 4 and 7! We had a blast with plenty to keep everyone occupied! The go carts were especially fun! The only downfall is the prices! Make sure you bring plenty of money especially if they want to play games!! Everything was very well groomed and the ride attendants were especially nice!!

2  Thank Debra V
Reviewed 3 September 2013

It was a clean complex with bathrooms, concessions stands and they allowed my dog to enter so I was very satisfied. We went to watch my grand nephew play ball.

1  Thank Carolyn M