“Family and Corporate fun!”
Review of Badger Sports Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Badger Sports Park
Reviewed 5 June 2014

not an athletci person ( couch potato) was talked into going for my teen nephews birthday get together. Was really leery to do laser tag, but it was so much fun. Could see corporate team building fun done there, a family outing , kids birthday party or even a date, so much to do all year long. Go karts, arcade games, bounceys, batting cages and the laser tag, loved it!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would definitely have to say that this was my worst experience ever at a family fun time organization I don't even know where to start they got my food order wrong we waited forever to get our food and when we wanted to purchase the indoor card they said that we could only buy the indoor outdoor card which cost more money not to mention laser tag wouldn't allow my daughter because she was quote on quote too young just blew my mind because that was the only thing she was looking forward to doing so we and one worker lied about her age. on top of all of that it was our first time pretty much being at badger sports park so when we ordered 10 dollars worth of tokens they could have told us that the only one game took tokens it was a waste of our time never again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Visited the indoor park with 4 kids ages 10-11. They had a ball! The lazer tag was their favorite. The price was very fair for all the park had to offer. The staff was helpful and courteous, the venue very clean and the games fun. The pizza was good, too! We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Bonnie S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My grandson loves this place. Runs around playing games and earning tickets for pirzes... although I could buy the same prizes at the dollar store... it's more fun to win them.

We visit each summer (a few times) to challange eachother at put-put and the batting cages.

The pizza is okay. Probably frozen pizza. I don't enjoy having all the older kids goofing around in the bounce house area while the little guys are trying to have some fun.

Overall, fun place to visit with the kids.

1  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Go Carts, Laser Tag. Great place for birthday parties. Also a great place to hold a larger group gathering for youth sports etc.

1  Thank VanLaanenkugle