“Wonderful Experience”

Residence Inn Appleton
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I always pay attention to how clean the rooms are, and this was spotless!
I had to personally thank the manager Jennifer for the maintenance of the property and for the exceptional customer service provided by the front desk staff AND the housekeeping department, they always took their time to smile and ask about my day.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M F

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I discovered this Residence Inn in the mid-'90s when my grandfather had passed away. I flew up before the rest of my family, and we needed something more than just a small, standard hotel room to stay in. I had never stayed at a Residence Inn before, and it worked our perfectly. Because of my experience at this one property, I have been staying at Residence Inns many, many times since.

This is a great place to stay for a Packer's game, but be alert to the fact that they charge special 'event' rates then, and you likely will not be able to use a discount rate like AAA's.

The location is very near the highway (but not against it, so no road noise!), next to the Fox River Mall. There are tons of restaurants around. There's even a WalMart a couple blocks away, and a huge Fleet Farm about a mile or so away as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank PinkFloyd2001
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Very clean and nice. Free wifi is great. We did have a small problem but once we spoke to the manager, she made everything right. Very comfortable bed. We would stay here again if we are back in the area.

Room Tip: one small elevator so maybe the first floor if you are in a hurry
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Trygve A
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We actually lived here while waiting to purchase our home. Our room was great and the staff were super. We somehow miss those days!

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank mstarling
Reviewed 7 July 2011

When I visit my family in Wisconsin, we always stay here. I love the place. It's very clean, very comfortable, and the staff couldn't be more friendly. We'll be there again next week, and I'm completely looking forward to it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suetois
Reviewed 5 March 2011

Stayed here with a group of women spending the week-end seeing a play and doing some shopping. It provided space enough for us all to dress for the play without falling over one another. Beds were comfy, room was clean. Definitely a place we'll return to.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank gustynpip
Reviewed 14 July 2009

This was the fourth time we have stayed at the property, and what was strange is that we got the exact same room as last year! We attend a very large swim meet each year here and having the kitchen and free breakfast helps us keep the costs down.

I had requested to have a one bedroom suite, and not the studio- and I suppose I could have asked to move, but we liked the location enough in the hotel to keep it. Having a room with a bedroom would have been nice and the other rooms we have had in the past do have doors.

Sofa bed not all that comfy says the kids. Made the bed up to have their heads at what I would consider the "foot" helped so they weren't sleeping head down.

Fridge a big plus. Staff allowed us to hang out and have a pot luck dinner in the main room.

Although we are part of a swim team, a must is a pool. The spa was down this time, and was not roped off...just had a sign that people kept missing and was only half filled with water and looked rather gross.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family