“Returning customer! We love this Hampton!”

Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite hampton to stay at. The rooms & entire hotel are always clean and we love the extra little steps they take to leave an impression. From the little duckies to the toys for the kiddos in the pool area to the better selection of food at breakfast, this hampton cuts no corners. During our stay to the area we also stayed a night at the hampton in greenbay. This Appleton hampton is MUCH nicer!! Our room here had a fridge and microwave, the other one did not. Also, both the beds and the room itself seemed all around bigger in Appleton vs greenbay.
We will continue to stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The room and the common areas were clean and well kept. I assume the hotel was recently updated because it was very attractive. Our room, which had a king bed, was comfortable and nicely arranged. The breakfast was good and and the breakfast area was kept clean. The staff was very friendly. We have no complaints.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was traveling on business and spent one night at the Appleton Hampton Inn. This is my usual location to stay when traveling to this work location and I have stayed here about 4 times so far. I have stayed at 2 other hotels in the general vacinity on trips when the Hampton was sold out and both times ened up getting a room at the Hampton on the second night as the other hotels just were not as good. My room at the Hampton Inn was clean and comfortable. I generally never sleep as good in a hotel as I do at home, but the beds at Hampton Inn are great and I got as good a nights sleep as I could have hoped for. The hot foods at breakfast on this particular stay were very good. I would usually say it's just ok. They have options for most any taste. Check-in and check-out could not have been better. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel delivers on great value for money, as most Hampton Inn's I've been to do. It has clean well-maintained rooms, great free internet speed, extremely helpful and courteous staff, and a reliable, warm free breakfast. The only problem is that the rooms are a little noisy if your "neighbor" is not as courteous as the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel was very Clean, comfortable and accommodating. I Highly recommend it to anyone. We have stayed here several times now and always find it very satisfactory. We enjoy the breakfast, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the coffee is great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Fantastic front desk crew every shift! We stayed at the hotel last weekend for the Packers Junior camp for our son. Our room was one of the nicer ones I've seen in quite awhile. Really liked having the roman shades instead of curtains on the windows. Did a much better job of keeping the light out. Beautiful shelving with uplights that served us well in the middle of the night to find our way across the room, not tripping over shoes and suitcases.

Because my family suffers from chronic asthma and allergies we are always extremely picky about where we stay. The front desk staff were so accommodating to move us to a new room immediately upon arrival. The guy, Dave, didn't act all upset or put out like we've experienced at other hotels. On our way out the next day my wife stopped by the front desk to ask them to have the cleaning staff not use any harsh chemicals or Febreeze because that would've completely ruined our trip. A whiff of any of that will throw her into an attack.

Whenever we return to Appleton, this will be the only hotel we stay at. Oh, and yeah, Go Packers!

Room Tip: If you ask for a top floor room it is usually quieter since you don't have rooms above, below an...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Looking for a decent place to get a good night sleep after a long day? Maybe a kid friendly place? Stay away from this hotel if so! We stayed on a Sat night in April and were disgusted to return after dinner to a large group of middle aged drinkers with alcohol bottles and beer cans everywhere in the lobby. Not quite the atmosphere I like to bring my kids into. We spent the remaining time in our room before setting in for bed. Although we never did get the sleep we were looking for as by 1 am the loud yelling of drunken patrons and disgusting stench of cigarette smoke was permeating our entire non smoking room. Even after several complaints to the hotel staff it was clear they did not care and nothing would be done or was done. Do yourself a favor and book at a classier hotel, I know I will from now on.

• Stayed: April 2014