“"Temporary extended stay"”

Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I wish we would have known more about Extended Stay Hotels in the past, because due to job relocations would have been more convenient for us to have stayed at one, lucky for us the Fox Valley has one while relocating here. The amenities this hotel offers is the best so far, from other motels we have stayed at in different states...such as the price is reasonable, and the kitchenette is very convenient, and clean, also the management and staff are very professional and friendly!!!! I would recommend anyone that is coming to the Fox Valley for a short term stay or long stay to check it out, you will not be disappointed. :-))

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter less traffic noise!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjstans
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for spreading the word about our wonderful hotel. Our fully stocked kitchens allow business travelers a broad menu while on the road. We pride ourselves in offering amenities travelers value. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

…………………………………………….

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the clean, quiet room with wonderful quiet
even heating in the cold weather. Room was quiet, convenient to get into from the parking, and the kitchen was nice though we were not prepared to make use of it as we might have. We thought the layout of the room was nice, not cramped at all. If we go back for another wrestling tournament we will definitely choose this location. Oh, also the bed was very comfortable!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

The level of detail that you’ve provided for our future guests, especially regarding our room comfort, is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your review. It’s always nice to learn when our location works out great for a guest’s stay and we truly appreciate your kind recognition of our staff. We’re delighted that your recent experience has inspired a return visit and we look forward to welcoming you back to Extended Stay America - Appleton.
…………………………………………….

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Great place, always clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Love the kitchenette! Easy to find, right off the highway, but have never really heard alot of traffic noise. Have stayed here 4 or 5 times over the last 6 years.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnD4
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Wow! It sounds like your family took full advantage of all the complimentary amenities that we have available here at the Extended Stay America. That's exactly what we like to hear! It's amazing what the extra space in our rooms can do for a traveling family. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

The girl that I spoke to when I called to make my reservation was very helpful. I was coming in for a funeral and she made it as smooth as it could be and took a big worry off my chest. We needed an extra rollaway bed and she had it waiting in our room for us when we got there so we could go right to bed, as we got in Appleton at about 3:45 a.m. and were very tired. She was great!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank sunshine112380

Thank you for the good review. I always enjoy sharing all of the reviews with the staff. This will definitely put a smile on everyone's face today. Thank you again for the smile. Please stay with us again when you come back to the area. I hope you enjoyed your time in Appleton, Wisconsin.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Room was very clean. The heating system worked great (it was January) and was quiet. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I requested a room as far away as possible from hwy. 41 and got it. Room layout was great as I need desk space and outlets for my computer, phone and accessories. Will definitely keep Extended Stay America-Appleton on my must check list the next time I am in need of a room.

Room Tip: Rooms on west end of hotel are the furthest from Hwy. 41and still have easy access to parking.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan F
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Have stayed here on a few occasions while doing business in the Appleton area. Have had great service, the rooms are always good, great location. Fits the bill each and every time. I would recommend this hotel to friends anytime.......

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank W S
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel over the past few months. I would rate as excellent bang for the buck. Have not had any issues whatsoever with management or maintance. I had three minor issues with my room over the three months I have been here, all of which were resolved within minutes by management and maintenance.

The hotel is kept up very well. and the overall atmosphere is good here. It is close to the best mall in town and to major grocery stores which is a big plus.

I plan on staying here a while longer and would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Appleton area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo