“Black Friday Stay”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was our first stay at Grandstay. My wife and I loved the hotel. It was very clean, the staff was friendly, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was nice. We would definitely come back and stay again when going on shopping trip to Appleton!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Happy Holidays and Thank You for leaving us a great review. We appreciate your comments about the Comfortable Beds and Cleanliness of the hotel. There are some great savings at the Fox River Mall after Christmas so hurry back and tell your friends.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was our second stay at Grandstay. The first time was through an online booking site. The second time we elected to go back because it was so nice and we love that it is practically in the middle of the Fox River Mall. The staff is kind and very helpful. They offer evening cocktails and a nice breakfast buffet with great coffee.

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor were quiet with close exits to parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for the wonderful review and Great Comments about our Hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next shopping trip. We only have a few rooms left for this Black Friday Shopping Extravaganza with Discounts available at the Mall and surrounding Department Stores. We all wish you Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Nice hotel, much like Comfort Inns and Suites. My only complaint was with the AC. Seems they are on some kind of energy saver kind of thing. I need a COOL room; sadly, that wasn't possible. Other than that, this was a nice facility, and the staff was quite friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor. Great location.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thanks for your review and your compliments. We do have energy efficiency technology in place and we want to let you know that the settings just need to be modified once your in the room and you set the controller. Please ask our friendly staff on your next visit and we can show you how to operate the Energy Saving Technology. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My friends and I stayed at the GrandStay for two nights, as it was a nice in between location to meet up. Room was great, and the staff were even better :) Very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again, great place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the Lovely Review. Your compliments are very rewarding to us all. Please note we do have a Ladies night and half off prices on Thursday's. See our Google Plus Page Coupon on google.com/+igrandstay for more details.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I went to Appleton to go shopping and the GRANDSTAY Hotel had a Shoppers Special so I thought that I would give their hotel a try. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much for the price that we paid. When I got to the hotel the staff (Tiffany & Jennifer) were amazing. They were very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. I had mentioned to Tiffany that my father and my girlfriends father ha passed away in March of this year only 2 weeks apart. I told her we just needed a get away.......to smile again. When we got back to our room there was a note on our bed with 3 tiny bottles of wine that said Compliments of the GRANDSTAY. That was so incredibly sweet my girlfriend and I went down to give them a hug! The rooms were quite nice they were modern with a large LCD TV. I liked the fact that they had a couch in the room. The bathroom was clean and I liked the Bath & Body Works amenities. I would highly recommend this hotel. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dearest Shopper, Thank You for your review and compliments about the GrandStay Hotel as well as the staff. We feel your sadness and hope we helped make your stay more pleasant. Keep up the smiles and we hope to see you again soon. Thank You!

PS: We liked your photo's very much...

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I recently spent the weekend at the GrandStay in Appleton and I was beyond pleased with my stay! I was impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the room was equally as impressive! It was clean, comfortable, and big! It was a huge plus to have a breakfast area, as well as a bar/lounge area. This hotel is also in the PERFECT location for shopping! It is very near the Fox River Mall, as well as many other stores including, art/hobby, electronic, and clothing stores. I will surely be staying at the GrandStay again when I am back in Appleton to do Christmas shopping!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Molly S
Amy S, and entire Staff at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Congratulations on being the 300th review at 300 Mall Drive,

Your compliments were very rewarding to all of us and we will continue to strive for excellence. All of us want to Thank You for your business and hope to see on your return trip for Christmas Shopping.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed two nights, when I called to make the reservations I was treated like an old friend as I have stayed here before. Upon arrival we were greeted promptly. Our room was very clean and smelled nice unlike some hotels. The breakfast in the morning was hot, fresh and convenient. Great friendly staff, I think every staff member we met greeted us with a smile and a hello.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy S, and entire Staff at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Hello Shoppers,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us the wonderful review. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel and please consider us again on your next shopping trip. We just put up the Christmas tree today and next week were going to decorate. Happy Holidays from all of us here at the GrandStay.

Every guest ~ Every Time