GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Residence Inn Appleton(Appleton)
Fairfield Inn Appleton(Appleton)
Rodeway Inn(Appleton)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgrand stayfox river mallshopping tripgreat hotelgreen baybusiness centerwafflesnice breakfaststaff was friendlylobby areafree breakfastshopping and restaurantsrooms are cleanexercise roomup to datewould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed at this location with students attending a conference from around the state. The facilities were clean and spacious. I was impressed at how quiet the facility was, and it was clean everywhere I looked. The breakfast area was equipped with a waffle maker, cereal, danish, yogurt, milk, juices, and coffee. My students and I were thrilled!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sg-on-vacation
Aaron S, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I remember talking with you regarding your tour of many of the colleges in the area and I'm glad that we helped in that search by providing you with a stay that was stress free. If you return to the Appleton area again I hope that you'll choose the GrandStay again.

Every Guest ~ Every Stay

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I've stayed in Appleton on business for quite some time at the "well known" hotels and came across the GrandStay by the mall. What a find! Spacious rooms and cordial staff all the time. Breakfast was more than the normal. Will be back and would suggest it to friends

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John B

Dear John,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review. We are happy to hear you have us a try and hope that you'll return on your next visit to the Appleton area.

Every guest ~ Every stay

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed at the Grand Stay for their park and fly on March 14, 2014 when we went on vacation. We had never stayed there before and were very pleasantly surprised. The customer service was excellent - what a pleasure to be greeted by two wonderful workers. The women were friendly and pleasant. We were surprised at how spacious the rooms were. We left our vehicle there for two weeks and could park it anywhere. Usually we have to leave it in the back of the hotel and wonder how secure it is there. They brought us to the airport and all we had to do when we came back was call, and they were there. We definitely will go back there again. In fact, some girls are going shopping in May and we are going to stay there. If we fly out of Appleton again, this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ultrafinelady
Aaron S, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the GrandStay Hotel in Appleton. All of the employees strive to provide great customer service and I'm glad we hit our goal with you. We hope to have you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I just got off the phone with my cousin and we both had stayed here back in December for our Aunt's funeral. We talked about a conversation we had with a staff member at the bar. Pachee? Her quirky personality was very uplifting. We were in need of that. And wine. The phone rang in the middle of our conversation, she answered and put the caller on hold and said to us, "Before I take this call, honestly, I haven't lost anyone that I was very close to so I don't understand. If anything, I did lose my childhood stuffed animal rabbit in Florida the summer I turned 21 and I was pretty sad. If that's how you both feel, then I can somewhat understand. And look, I'm still here, I'm doing fine! But the remaining that I don't understand, here are two bottles of wine." She used her tip money. We declined but she walked away. We often think about her when we drink wine now! Let her know we appreciate her thoughtfulness and that we're still here and we're doing fine! As for the hotel appearance, we noticed how attentive the cleaning crew is. The hotel is in great condition for its age. Keep up the fabulous work!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank justicemoore

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the GrandStay Hotel in Appleton. We are all very glad that the experience you had with us was a positive one and we hope to have you back in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed here for a night to get a reprieve from all the friends and family I was visiting over my Christmas vacation. Just needed one quiet night to recharge away from pets (since I have allergies.). I was quite impressed. The front desk staff were super friendly. The room was spacious and very clean. The hot tub and pool hit the spot! Very nice hotel, and walking distance to restaurants and the mall! I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron S, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to please every guest every stay and we are glad that you had a great stay the last time you were in the Appleton area. We hope to see you soon!