“Like every other Five Guys... still good.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #58 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Wright City, Missouri
“Like every other Five Guys... still good.”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great burger and fries... what else can you say? I always think it takes too long for them to prepare a burger, and of course the prices are too high, but it's still good.

• Visited June 2013

Newman Lake, Washington
“What is the hype about?”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I had been told by several people the burgers here are awesome. Well we had three for the first time and none of them blew my socks off, they were average burgers at best. I thought the wait time of nearly 10 minutes was way too long. The guy taking our order was very professional and happy to help, good service here. I love the Coke machine with ~130 flavors of drinks, very cool. I would not eat a burger at Five Guys again though, honestly, not worth the price or wait...

Visited May 2013
1 Thank dsl82899
Chicago, Illinois
“very good burgers”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Friendly service, good burgers and hot dogs. Great fries. Would definitely eat there again. Prices appear to be average. The quality of the toppings was very good and vegetables were fresh.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank ddk2020
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Maybe an off night for the cook?”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I suppose any place can have a off night.

I like a good fresh juicy Hamburgers.

The restaurant was very slow the week day evening I went there. You order then take a seat at table as you wait for them to make your burger fresh. My mouth was watering imagining that fresh juicy hamburger.

Unfortunately what I received was a very dry over cooked hamburger. I think the cook was busy cleaning and left it on too long.

I may give them another chance but not until someone else tells me they went and got a good one.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank TravelVlogger
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Papa Burger”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Great Place to get Burgers accross the street from the GrandStay Hotel & Suites. They even deliver to the rooms if you call and they have staff on hand. Awesome Burgers!!!

Visited January 2013