“Great eggrolls”

My Lee's Egg Roll House
Ranked #58 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 January 2013

My family and I have gotten egg rolls from here a couple times and they are delicious every time. They are very friendly and If you want a larger order I would call ahead so they can have them ready and not have to wait. I've tried the fried rice and it's ok.

There are newer reviews for My Lee's Egg Roll House

Reviewed 17 November 2012

A great lunch stop. Limited menu items, but if you like egg rolls, they're very good. I usually get a couple egg rolls and some fried rice for a sit down meal.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I purchased half a dozen chicken egg rolls to try for the 1st time. The owner who took my order was very friendly and personable. As opposed to another reviewer who didn't get crunchy egg rolls, mine came out fresh and piping HOT straight out of the fryer. It took me some few good minutes blowing out the steam before being able to eat them and when I did, they were all very crisp and delicious. Since I'm an avid egg roll maker, I probably wouldn't return as often because I usually make my own. I would definitely return if I didn't have the time to make them. However, mainly because of their friendliness, My Lee's Egg Roll House has secured me as a returning customer if I ever need to immediately satisfy my craving for egg rolls.

1  Thank sweetmochi
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I heard so many good things, but I'm sorry, these were the blandest egg rolls I've ever eaten. And the service was slow. Very slow! I will not be going back.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We tried a vegetarian eggroll, a chicken eggroll, chicken fried rice, and tofu soup. Eggrolls are pre-fried and then re-heated to order. Although they did not have that fresh-fried crunch, they were very tasty. Chicken fried rice is also all premade and stored in a rice cooker, so it was a bit dry but flavor was decent. As avid eaters of tofu, the tofu soup was really a disappointment. The owner told us she makes the soup "very plain" and that was an understatement. Literally shaved pieces of tofu are floating in plain water. I could not save this dish or improve the quality at home. Maybe it is a method I am not familiar with? Overall, we would return for the eggrolls and friendly/excited owner who personally takes your order, but that is all. We hope My Lee's will consider making food on site and expand their menu.