“Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover - A Party for Your Taste Buds”
Review of Mai's Deli

Mai's Deli
Ranked #18 of 369 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 January 2014

From the outside, Mai's doesn't look like anything special. Probably like you, I drive by it every day. Well, one day, I asked my intern at work where she would like to go for lunch (she's a vegan - I'm a meat eater). She said Mai's was vegan friendly. When we got there, I loved it. It's a "hole in the wall" - nothing fancy. A few tables and a menu board. I love places like this. The owners/staff are always friendly. Always. It's like the happiest little place on earth. You place your order at the cash register and then seat yourself, The food is delivered to your table. And the food is delicious. The Pad Thai is great - and so is the Green Curry. I haven't yet tried the stuff chicken wings, but I hear they are superb. Portions are generous - lots of great leftovers! If you are going for lunch, get there before the noon rush. There's always a line for takeout, too.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Love their spring rolls and should probably try other things, but I'm hooked on the spring rolls. My husband has had the egg rolls and the pork fried rice. Both excellent!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

This little place has little seating but an excellent menu and a fast and friendly staff. There are many varieties on their menu. Very fresh and healthy options. Love their spring rolls!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Tried the chicken wings at the farmers market a few summers ago and I was HOOKED! They are unlike anything I've ever had- so great. And they have several other amazing dishes also. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

We love Mai's Deli! The stuffed chicken wings, pork egg rolls, and fresh spring rolls are always amazing. The noodle dishes and pho are great as well. It would be awesome if they had their farmers market avocado spring rolls year-round and available in house. It always seems busy with people getting take-out, but we love to eat there so everything is hot and fresh.