“AMAZING!!!”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our family welcomes you to Osorio's Latin Fusion. We carefully and thoughtfully prepare all of your food from scratch right here in our kitchen. Our recipes have either been handed down from our families or created in our own minds and kitchens. We have a strong background in Latin cuisine, and have merged some of the sensational Latin flavors with our other favorite foods ... and Osorio's Latin Fusion was born.
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Great food! I got the Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla & the Plantain Chimichanga for dessert. Both were to die for! Even the salsa dip was great! I told several friends already to make sure they go!

1  Thank Heather M

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Well their website sure makes your mouth water. We dined there last weekend for my birthday with a party of 8. We made reservations, but that would not have been necessary since there was no one in the place. 7:00 on a Saturday evening. I think there were 2 or 4 other peopl and not to many came in the 2 hours we were there. Chile Relleno - Excellent. Not really enough for a whole meal though? My husband ordered that, and I ordered the Chicken Chiltepen. I received a very small portion of chicken strips in some red powderey substance with a few peanuts sprinkled on it. The menu said it is sauteed in this seasoning mixture of spices and peppers. It was so dry, i sent it back and ordered the Chile Relleno. They didnt charge for what i sent back, so that was good. My replacement did arrive fairly quickly. The waitress then came back and informed us that the chef had said to tell us that when you cook with peanuts , they tend to dry out the dish. Needless to say, that turned me off to the whole experience. That is quite unprofessional and not needed. The chef should have come out himself, especially since we were the only ones there for the most part. Maybe that is how it is supposed to look, but it sure didnt look appetizing at all. Wish i'd have snapped a picture. I hope they read these reviews because obviously other people are having good experiences there and maybe they only need to change a few things... But I think its not a good sign that you are empty on a Saturday evening. Mojitos were great! Have yet to find another place that makes them well around here. Signature Marg a friend ordered said it was great. Another ordered tacos and said they were ok. Tequila Cream sauce is very good.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

After an initial questionable first impression (it's in a small strip mall and the place was empty at noon), I'm glad our party of six dined here for lunch. Osorio's is a wonderful Mexican/Latin restaurant with a nice flavorful twist. Everything we tasted; from the tortilla chips and tortilla soup, to the enchiladas, shrimp and black beans, had a flavorful, creative seasoning to it. There is nothing boring or bland to how the chef prepares one's meal. The service was great and lunch prices very reasonable. Can't wait to go back for dinner.

1  Thank mywinetutor
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We enjoyed dinner here last Monday night. There were ten of us and we were seated in a semi private area which made discussion really pleasant. The food was fabulous, a couple of us enjoyed the Sopes, others the Fish Tacos, I heard nothing but great comments on all the food choices. There was a $3 White Sangria special that Monday night - very tasty, not very sweet. Service was excellent - plan to go back again!

Reviewed 9 February 2013

A wonderful blend of new and unique flavors were a delightful surprise for the taste buds! Great service, relaxed ambiance, and menu offered a wide selection of options in both food choices and price. We ordered 3 different entrees and shared, can't wait to go back and try 3 more. Not Mexican, not fast food. Go with friends and plan to stay for dessert and coffee.

Been to Osorio's Latin Fusion? Share your experiences!