“Good local food”

Cuisines: American
Wisconsin
“Good local food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Healthy choices. Local food. Hard to find and plain interior but good healthy food. Grilled cheese is awesome

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cowgirl198

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Spend your dollars here!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food. Great people. Every time we spend money we are making a vote in what we want. Support this wonderful place, Jay and Kelly are grand!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Foodygur
Appleton
“Worth the Hunt!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Not the easiest place to find, signage needs improvement. This is the restaurant not the truck; same people, same great food locally sourced. Well worth the hunt!

My wife had the Fish and Chips, which was perch, plus coleslaw and sweet potato salad. The fish was good; the sweet potato salad outstanding!

I had the White fish. It came dressed with fresh fruit. ... Oh my..... Plus wild rice and sautéed vegetables; delicious!

Dessert: was Up side down Apple cake. Mmmm good.

2 Thank JimVH
Stockbridge, Wisconsin
“Surprised”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Found the restaurant on Prospect in Appleton to be a bit plain on decorating and style but food was really quite good. My wife had the curry chicken and I had the pork chop. Other party members had comfort food the meatloaf. Everybody in our party and there were 7 of us succeeded into the clean plate club.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BigDannyBear
Neenah, Wisconsin
“"Lunch better then Dinner"”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've had several lunches here and have been relatively happy! However dinner was not as great! I had the vegetable lasagna. It took a long time and was very disappointing! Very mushy, soaking in a white sauce almost soupy! When the nice server came BackI had said I didn't care for it, she could tell by the amount that I left. She asked if I wanted anything else and I said no. However nothing was offered off the bill which surprised me and no one else came over to see if there was anything else they could do. So this trip was disappointing , a friend was along for his first time and said he didn't think he'd be back anytime soon. So I was sad that I took him there and was disappointed also.

• Visited June 2014