“Best Mexican food in Appleton!”

Mi Casa Mexican Grill
Ranked #21 of 378 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I have family in Appleton and we frequently liked to get takeout from local restaurant when we visit so that the cooking isn't a hassle. We have tried all the Mexican restaurants in the area, but were always left disappointed. About a month ago, we noticed this little gem and figured we had to give it a try! The food was authentic and DELICIOUS. The owners, Mike and Maria, greeted us right as we came in and were very helpful. My entire family loves this place now!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Mike and Maria, congratulations on your move!

I am a long time customer of Mi Casa; from the friendly and knowledgeable waitstaff to the great family recipies, you can see they take a lot of pride in serving their customers. I have always enjoyed Maria's family recipies...and they are delicious!

On a recent visit, I had their special of the evening. It was red snapper with a Veracruz salsa...and yes, it is truly a meal for two! I brought it home for my wife to try. She loved it!

If you are looking for a real Mexican dining experience, I would strongly recommend coming to visit Mike and Maria. You won't regret it.

I can't wait until next summer when you offer your outdoor dining experience.

May your dreams surpass your expectations! Best of luck on your new place.

Been to Mi Casa Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!