“Amazing”

Cozzy Corner
Ranked #42 of 387 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food is great. The fried chicken, mac and cheese, and corn was very good.The food is fresh. If you want to try authentic southern food I would recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere feels like your home and the people are very nice.

3  Thank seowgirl1

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place is JUST what was needed in Appleton. (We have MORE than enough Italian and Mexican restaurants!) We have eaten here several times, and have enjoyed nearly everything on the menu. The fried chicken is SUPERB. The barbecued ribs are wonderful and have a nice bark on them. Cornbread is homemade and delicious. I like the collard greens, which I had for the first time ever here, although be aware there is a little spice in those greens! The baked beans have been consistently good. My only minor complaint is that a heartier cheese could be used in the mac and cheese to make it more flavorful. The service is ALWAYS friendly and wonderful. If you leave hungry.....ask your doctor to make sure you do not have a hollow leg!

3  Thank FoxValleyDiner
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Finally, we made it here. What a delightful diner! The staff, the atmosphere and the food - oh, the food! I'm from the South and Cozzy Corner knows how to do Southern food. I had the cajun catfish with fried okra and yams. Outstanding. The young woman who took our order was lovely, and the cook was so nice. I will be back for sure. Do yourself a favor and go here!

4  Thank NuttyGirl323
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My family and I were looking for a Sunday night supper and decided to try Cozzy Corner, having intended to for some time.  We shouldn't have waited so long.  We arrived at 6:30 and saw they closed at 7:00.  Though the staff graciously invited us to sit down, we opted to get our food to go so that they could close on time.

While we waited for our food, they offered my wife some sweet tea to drink while she waited.  She said it has ruined sweet tea for her from anywhere else.  After about 20 minutes, as we were warned, we took full containers of freshly made food home.

I had the Big Jess, a wonderful combination of a sausage on a bun topped with pulled pork, coleslaw, and barbecue sauce.  I wouldn't have put this combination together, but I'm glad they did.  The sauce was wonderful, the slaw fresh, the pork and sausage flavorful and moist.

My wife and kids had the fried chicken.  It was wonderful.  The kids enjoyed their Mac n Cheese, but said "the chicken was even better."  High praise indeed as my kids love Mac n Cheese.  My wife's catfish was perfectly done, and her red beans and rice were full of flavor.

We all are looking forward to returning soon and arriving early enough to enjoy the atmosphere as well!

3  Thank brewcrewfan80
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Today i visited the cozzy corner after being recommended by my sister, Couldn't have been more happy! I ordered the chicken red beans and rice and collard greens it was all great! The music, the atmosphere, all felt so homey we really needed something like this in town! Please go check it out!!

3  Thank alyssabanana