“One of the best of all time”
Review of JD'S Drive In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JD'S Drive In
Ranked #31 of 369 Restaurants in Appleton
Chamberlain, South Dakota
“One of the best of all time”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have been going to JD's since I was very little. Food is excellent and the staff is really friendly. Everytime I come home I have to stop at JD's. JD's does a great job with their food. Get tons of french fries with your order. If you like ice cream, get a storm and you will not be disappointed. One of the best in Appleton.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Adam S

“Best burger joint in town”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Very cool place. Local hang out. The food is exactly what we all want. It taste so good. I always have to go here when we come to town. I can't think of a time I have been there tjat.the owner JD wasn't there. He is a nice guy. This place means a lot to the community. If you're looking for cheese curds and burgers skip Culvers when in Appleton because JD's is in town

1 Thank 97mercurycougar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience everytime”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We go to J'S several times a month as a family. Food is great and they welcome you as you walk in the door and thank you as you leave everytime.

1 Thank birkner
“Look out Tom your brothers on your tail.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Absolutly awesome!! It's been a few years since I've been to JD's, but I was reminded why it's so awesome. I live in Florida and everytime I come back home I have to get some cheese curds. JD's is officially my favorite cheese curd spot. Everything else is great too, but if your traveling to this area and want to try the best fried cheese, this is the place.

• Visited August 2013
Door County
“when i want a burger...”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

when i want a burger... but I don't want to go to McD's, great family place fed a family of 4 in about $20. TRY THE TURTLE SUNDAE! local kids come here after school.

• Visited August 2013