“Nothing to write home about”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #184 of 385 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2014

So haven't been to Applebee's in awhile. I no why....simple food good but simple. I don't thing I'll rush to get back there but it's ok in a pinch. Hope this helps.

1  Thank BigDannyBear

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have lunch here every two weeks. Great. The food is consistant, the service is always friendly and they are fast enough to get you out and back to work.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Walking distance from our hotel. This was a good choice.

The food was great, service was excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

Will visit again in the future.

1  Thank JTorsrud
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Not my suggestion and after a bad previous experience at another Applebys a little reluctant. The Redskins losing tothe Packers didnt help my mood. I was pleasantly surprised. Service was good. One of our party was lactose intolerant and order was wrong but soon rectified. Quality of food in line with the price. Edible but not cordon bleu. Enjoyed the sirloin. The triple chocolate dessert was delicious. Forgot to ask for 10% discount offered to guests of La Quinta but waiter offered to change. I was so pleased i waived the offer. Would recommend to visitors wanting a decent meal at a decent price.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Tomato Basil Soup was delicious.
Macaroni dinner with chicken tenders on top - yummy
More than I could eat!