“I like the changes to the menu”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #99 of 373 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I was surprised that at 6:30 on a Saturday night, during EAA, we were able to get right in. In fact, the restaurant was only half full.
The menu has changed again, but I like that. I enjoy trying new things at restaurants. When I have tried everything, it's time to change.
Chilis has done a good job at keeping supper affordable. And free appetizers from 4square doesn't hurt either.
We had one snag when our waiter forgot my wife's soup, and it took a while to get his attention. To be fair, he was helping to clean up after some messy groups.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We love the food here. Always hot when it should be and cold when it should be. The servers are great Price is a good value. Seems really loud sometimes.So if you are looking for a quiet night out don't look here.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had the ribs and they were excellent. I wish they were on special like they used to be on Wednesdays, but it's a good value still the same.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have to say that Chili's is probably one of my favorite chain restaurants. Like all chains some food is not that great. I recently tried their new mexican dishes and it was ave at best. However many of their other dishes and sandwhiches are above ave. I would never hesitate o stop here for a good meal. Service is also always excellent.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

quite a long wait as we could see many tables available. the waitress was outstanding the food was average.