“I crave this at least once a week! So delicious!”

Sai Ram Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 378 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Absolutely Love it here!!! I was always skeptical to try indian food as I was not sure if I would be a fan of curry or cream. They have so many options that are authentic and absolutely delicious! This place is a gem and staff treats you like part of their family as it is all family run and owned. I crave Sai Ram at least once a week! Do not hesitate to visit...although you will be hooked.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Everything we had was excellent. The children's portions are generous. However, service is very sloooooooooow. I don't think we've experienced anything so slow in eons.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I visit Appleton once or twice a year and my Son and DIL love this wonderful place and now so do I. My favorite is Chicken Tikka Masala my son like's very spicy and they know this so I am always careful to ask that they make mine mild and it is always done to perfection. My last visit (Sept 7th) my DIL and I shared an appitizer of Eggplant Pakora and we have had the potato in the past so tasty. From the people to the food I always feel special when I go.

1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I have heard Sai Ram is a great restaurant and I just went there for the first time. I loved it! The samosas were huge with a flaky crust- so delicious. Then I had the chicken makhani and I loved it. It was creamy and fragrant. YUM. I can't wait to go back and try more dishes.

1  Thank AvaBlu
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! My husband and I tried their appetizer sampler...very good! Chicken masala was excellent. Tuesday is ladies' night.

2  Thank GorillasGal