“Love Victoria's”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food & service. Portions are very large. Prices are very reasonable. We love to go here whenever we can make it to Appleton.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I ordered carry-out and chose two entrees. We had heard the serving sizes were very large but had no idea...it came with 3-4 dinner rolls plus 3-4 bread slices, two entree size salads, the entrees of course and they surprised us with a large slice of strawberry cheesecake. It was all excellent food at a very reasonable price. We enjoyed it and will go back!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Five of us had dinner here last Saturday. We had three vegetarian students with us and they were all very happy with their meals and had no trouble finding something on the menu. They also had tons to take back to the dorm for a late night snack. The atmosphere was nice and cozy. Hubby and I had a drink at the bar first which was very nice and the bartender helped me select a wine that suited my taste. A key to us choosing this restaurant was that it was within walking distance from the Paper Valley Radisson where we stayed and within walking distance from Lawrence University where the kids came from. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

While visiting Appleton, Wisconsin on business, the last thing I expected to find was a top notch italian restaraunt, but here it is! Victoria's had an extensive menu, with choices to satisfy everyone. I had scallops and shrimp sauteed with fresh vegetables and served over linquini - delishious and fresh, leaning towards healthy! Thanks, Victoria's, for a great dining experience....

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

A wonderful value and a visitor favorite. No one leaves without a box for the next day. Located in the downtown, close to the Performing Arts Center.