“What happened to this place?”
Review of Victoria's

Victoria's
Ranked #15 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“What happened to this place?”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food is great and the portions are enormous! That part hasn't changed. But...... The place is filthy!!!!! Decor is outdated, used to have table cloths on tables. The bathroom was disgusting! Our server wasn't very attentive. I doubt I'll go back.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank GRBGRB

Boston, Massachusetts
“Basic Italian and Lots of It”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Dined at Victoria's for the first time. I had chicken parmigiana and my dinner guest had the pasta with Alfredo sauce. We both rated our meals a 6 out of 10. The food is decent and you get lots of it for a fair price. The service was also good. Some recommendations to the management would be:

1. The Italian vinaigrette dressing lacked flavor
2. Chicken parm should not be deep fried, rather the chicken should be tenderized and the pan fried.
3. Paint some murals on the outside of your building as the restaurant has no curb appeal.
4. The bread rolls looked like hamburger buns. Consider some quality Italian bread and/or focaccia.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Yum....”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been going to Victoria's for years....and when people first told that you'll eat for days off of one portion, I didn't believe them. They weren't KIDDING. I would be able to eat LEFTOVERS for almost 3 days afterwards....

I did notice that their prices went up. I'm not sure when, but it must have been in the last year or so. Not a big jump, but still worth the price of what you get.

• Visited April 2014
Eagle River, Wisconsin
“Love Victoria's”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food & service. Portions are very large. Prices are very reasonable. We love to go here whenever we can make it to Appleton.

• Visited April 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent service...huge servings!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I ordered carry-out and chose two entrees. We had heard the serving sizes were very large but had no idea...it came with 3-4 dinner rolls plus 3-4 bread slices, two entree size salads, the entrees of course and they surprised us with a large slice of strawberry cheesecake. It was all excellent food at a very reasonable price. We enjoyed it and will go back!

• Visited February 2014