“Just a great dining experience at Lombardi's”

Lombardi's Steak House
Ranked #36 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pleasant Hill, OR
“Just a great dining experience at Lombardi's”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our party of 4 Packer people (from Montana and Oregon) ate at Lombardi's on Saturday night, November 2. What a wonderful dining experience (even though I initially thought I had to order a steak, I ended up with lobster and it was divine). There are many, many Packer-related photos on the walls which we really enjoyed seeing. Our server, Allen, was a delight and took time to explain the entrees and give us his opinion, which we very much appreciated. We also ordered a couple of delicious sides and it turned out we couldn't eat it all! It was a great dining experience and I would definitely go back. Even though the Packers lost to the hated Bears, this dining experience was fabulous. Go Pack Go!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kathy C

Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great Steak, better atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you like steak and the Packers (and who doesn't) this restaurant is for you. I was there for a work function and the location handled 25 people extremely well. Everyone enjoyed the food. Lots of Packer memorabilia. A must stop if it is a first visit to the area and you are a sports fan. Located in downtown Appleton. I didn't have to pay so I cannot comment on the price.

Visited October 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Lombardi's is one if the pricier restaurants in the area but it is well worth it. Best steaks around, cooked to perfection. The sides are also delicious and more than one can eat. To top it off the service is always outstanding.

Chicago, Illinois
“Mediocre at Best”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The wait staff (Sarah) was great, but unfortunately the meal....not so much. The filet was of very poor quality & taste and I only ate one bite. My husbands ribeye was ok but not worth the big price. The portions are extremely, ridiculously large. Outback Steakhouse probably would be comparable or better. They did take my steak off the bill, so while the staff gets a 2 thumbs up, the food quality does not.

1 Thank McMary
Phoenix, Arizona
“high priced”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This place is so expensive we would not even try them for an appetizer! Unless you want to pay 100+ for dinner, skip it.

Visited October 2013