“Reliable Asian cuisine in nondescript shopping mall”
Review of Koreana Restaurant - CLOSED

Koreana Restaurant
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Although this place doesn't have fabulous decor, the food makes up for it in taste and value. The fish is fresh and varied; the tempura light and not at all greasy; and the choices of sushi, sashimi, and rolls are extensive. There is a nice complimentary hors d'oeuvre assortment of sautéed fish, seaweed salad, potato salad, and kim chi. The service is very attentive. A good value.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We're retired, live in Appleton and eat out often. Koreana is one of our frequent choices. Sushi is wonderful. Beef Bulgogi is a favorite. Service is excellent. Restaurant is pristine clean.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Unique and tasty dishes that are not typically found in this area. Various dishes to address all tastes and I am told a good place for sushi (not my thing).

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great restaurant that serves sushi. I have been here few times for Sushi. Last week I met at this restaurant for a lunch meeting. Ordered rice bowl that includes purple rice. I enjoy stir fry dishes so this was great. I ordered chicken dish with lot of vegetables. Definitely enjoyed the ambiance, service. Will recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I always enjoy eating here. I could make a meal out of the appetizers alone and the scrumptious big fat chocolate cake is out of this world.
But, the prices of the items are a bit high so this is only a special occasion restaurant.