AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton
US$115
ExtendedStay
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$145
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$189
All reviewswater slideslifeguard on dutypool areayogurthot tubqueen roomstationary bikerecommend this hoteltaking advantagethe hotel managerfront entrancehuge poolthe entire staffwaffle makerclean roomsstayed one nightthird floor
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The complex was only 3 blocks away which was handy for the morning games. We could drop off our son 40 minutes before the game. go back to the hotel. and still have time to get ready before game. the slide kept my sons busy the whole time they were in the pool. The hotel was clean. The breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph C
GeneralManager3900, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Soccer season is a busy one for us because we are only 1mile from the fields. I'm excited to hear that even at our busiest, we can still provide great service and a fun experience.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

My son and myself came up for the Fox Cities Marathon and stayed at the AmericInn in September. We had an amazing time during our stay. Room was immaculate, staff were amazing. Couldn't ask for a better "home away from home."

Breakfast was great, bus service was good (except you have to walk up to Ballard on a Saturday.) and there is a little store up the road for food, etc.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

AmericInn as a brand really wants to make your stay at any of there properties a home away from home. I'm so glad to hear we have accomplished just that. :)

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have stayed at several other AmericInn locations as well as other hotels in Appleton/Green Bay area and this hotel is my favorite in the area! What I loved: Customer Service was excellent! Rooms were very quiet! Beds were comfortable! The hotel was clean in all respects, the staff was helpful and very friendly. I'm definitely coming back...Location isn’t as close to restaurants/mall but this could actually be a plus if you are looking to relax while travelling. What I recommend: stop looking at other hotels in the area, book a night or two here.

Room Tip: Kingsize bed is a plus...Main area is real quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

It's easy to have excellent customer service when are guest our amazing. Thank you so much for reading such kind words.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night on a quick getaway trip to celebrate her birthday! I have stayed at several other AmericInn locations as well as other hotels in Appleton/Green Bay area and this hotel is my favorite in the area!

What I loved: Customer Service was excellent! Rooms were very quiet! Beds were comfortable! and the pool/Jacuzzi were perfect for a relaxing evening!

What could have been better: If we could have stayed a second night! Location isn’t as close to restaurants/mall but this could actually be a plus if you are looking to relax while travelling.

What I recommend: stop looking at other hotels in the area, book a night or two here, and most pack your swim shorts!

Room Tip: Seems like the first floor was noisy with kids running back and forth to the pool. Ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
GeneralManager3900, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Brad,

Thanks for taken the time to write a review. We love our hotel and it warms my heart to read your coments. It makes all the hard work worth it knowen that our guest really can relax and recharge.
Thanks again!!!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I was suprised when I got to my room to see that it was not what was pictured on the website when I booked - they must put one Americinn on the website, and that it what comes up for all locations because my room was nothing like it showed on the website. Our room was small, not even the same color or decor that was shown. I was very disappointed with the small room - there was no place to hang wet suits-the room did have a piece of furniture with hangers in the inside, but I don't think I should have put our wet swimming suits in there, it would have smelt. I was suprised to see that the mattresses on the beds weren't even enclosed in anything, just the cheapest mattress pad on the top, it didn't even come over the sides ( I always pull bedding apart to look for bed bugs and filth). Although I was very disappointed with the room, the breakfast in the morning was really nice and the pool was nice and clean, and my kids and I really enjoyed the waterslide. All the people that worked at the hotel were also very nice. So I would give the pool, breakfast and employees all thumbs up, but the rooms need improvements.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Heidi1005

To Heidi,
I'm sorry you thought the rooms needed updating. The pictures on the website are very out dated and that is my fault since I have not got new ones taken. But you are correct the pictures on our site look nothing like our rooms. I think they look better! We just got new furniture as well as bedding and our beds are not that old since we are a fairly new hotel. We do have different size rooms, yes some are your standard hotel room size but we also have larger suites. I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed everything else. We do are best to make everyone feel right at home. Hope you'd come back and check out a different room type, We'd love to have ya!!!!