“What more could you ask for.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cambria hotel & suites

Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“What more could you ask for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

Conveniently located just off Hwy 41 , plenty of parking and easy access. The staff was very helpful and always available. They even looked up phone numbers for me. The facility is very modern, clean and well kept. I really enjoyed the hot tub and garden area. I had breakfast there and was very pleased with the selection quality and service. This is not your ordinary breakfast offering, and very reasonably priced. The room was huge, witha fridge and micro wave, two tv's.

I trust you will find it as great a place as I do.

Room Tip: I didn't use the work out room, but it sure looked nice.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank tank327
yodes, Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2011
Thank you so much for the kind review!!! We strive to make sure that our guests have a great stay and want to stay again when they are in the area. We appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience with us and look forward to your return!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Independence, wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

For a person on business travel - highly recommend it!!! Everything was top notch. I would also recommend this place to families. the room was great - 2 TV's! one for the kids with a pull out couch and another for the parents. Room is separated a bit between "rooms". All the staff were great! Smiled all the time. They truly do provide service with a smile. The pool is a bit small but for parents with smaller children, its perfect. The best was perfect and we had 6 pillows on our bed. We would return in a heartbeat! In fact, I'm already looking into the plans

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
yodes, Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this review, 4 August 2011
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!!! As a hotel, every experience is important to us, the good and the bad. We appreciate your wanting to stay with us again on your next visit. Not only isi it important to make every guest feel comfortable but also a part of our Cambria Family!!!
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2011

After having a HORRIBLE experience at another hotel in town, Cambria Suites welcomed us with open arms, giving us a great rate for a VERY nice room. So comfortable and clean. The facilities are updated and are everything guests need. Really enjoyed the Refill station and breakfast. Had breakfast outside on the little patio and that was very enjoyable. Beds were comfortable and the staff was nice. One staff member even said -- "I know you have had a rough day, so in order to make it better, let me give you a coupon for breakfast..." Now that is hospitality at its finest. THANK YOU CAMBRIA SUITES-- Can't wait to see you again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Traveledlessroadthe
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

This is not just the best place to stay in Appleton, it is--short of a Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton--the best place we've stayed most anywhere. What a surprise to find a spacious suite with great design elements, including a Euro-style sink in the well-appointed bathroom. Amenities include TWO wall-mounted wide screen TVs along with fridge and microwave and the most comfortable bed and pillows we've ever experienced at a motor inn. And the price was only about 20 bucks more than the cheap, run-of-the-mill chains...well worth it! This is the only place we'll stay when we return, and will stay at a Cambria Suites wherever available (there are only a handful). This is a gem that you should not miss.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 1gudriter
Kimberly, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2011

Cambria Suites was the site of one of my business events...everything about this hotel is top notch - the meeting room, our hotel room and the staff. The staff bent over backwards to meet our needs and went above and beyond. The decor is very high end and contemporary. Our room was fabulous, the beds were super comfortable and the location is nice and quiet. The whole hotel has a "spa" feel and is very welcoming and relaxing. Everyone who attended my event was very impressed as well. I cannot wait to use Cambria Suites again this summer. I highly recommend them for your next business event or even just a weekend getaway. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank WannabeesByAnne
yodes, Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this review, 4 March 2011
Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We strive very hard to give each and every one of our guests the best service and a fantastic stay!!! We LOVE to hear that our guests have a wonderful stay with us!!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2011

I've stayed at this Cambria several times, and everytime I'm there it feels like I'm at home, not in a hotel. Having both a "bedroom" and "living room" in the suite really makes it feel like a lot of space. The bathrooms are extremely nice and have always been very clean during every stay I've had there. The beds are absolutely amazing, very comfortable, and I'm always able to get a good night's sleep. The staff is wonderful; they are always extremely warm, friendly, and welcoming. Very highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 35805Aurorarose
Our main goal at the Cambria Suites is that we anticipate guests need and we exceed them!! Whether you stay with us for a business trip, leisurely weekend with family, or a surprise getaway -we want to be your destination. Not only do we love to see repeat guests, but they become like family to us. Thank you!!!
Marinette, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

When I travel, the days are long until the time comes to settle down and go to the hotel of choice. The Cambria is my hotel of choice. The parking is very convenient and the front desk staff greet me with a warm smile and make me feel vauled as a customer. They ask me about my day and look for ways to make my stay convenient, relaxed, and special. The rooms are always spotless with a welcoming coffee maker and fridge in each room. Even though there are restaurants near by, I choose to eat in the lounge. Good burgers, salads, sandwiches and excellant beverages. The entire staff greets you with a smile. This is why I keep coming back home to the Cambria.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business