All reviews sitting area breakfast buffet modern hotel separate area hot tub the nicest hotels sofa sleeper king suite beautiful room green bay choice hotels restaurants within walking distance visiting family business trip bed was very comfortable packer game front desk clerk
Reviewed 17 January 2015

Easy to find. Check in was a breeze and the hotel staff was very nice. I liked the room a lot, like a mini suite. Separate sitting area with TV and sofa. Very comfortable and clean. There is a lounge and a pool area which both seemed nice but I didn't use either. I didn't do the breakfast which I thought was overpriced. There are walking trails close by which is a big plus for me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I recently booked a room using my frequent flyer miles and while booking the room made a mistake reserving the wrong date I went through the steps to correct this with my awards club and they were understanding about the error and had no issues letting me have my miles back with no charges or penalties, I then get an email from the awards club srating that this hotel would not release my miles back to me until I pay like $79 to them.....unbelievable ..so I called the manager and he tells me they have nothing to do with this and it's the award club that will not return the miles so I could re book a room on the correct day, I have a email from the award club stating they tried but the hotel would not budge....I work hard for what I have and I pay alot of money on flights to use these points not to have them stole from me for a issue that is, a simple fix...I will tell everyone I know and travel with to stay clear of this shady place..

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 1 January 2015

We stayed there for a single night on a weekend when the Packers were playing in Green Bay. It was the closest hotel that we could find for a family event in Oconto (further north of Green Bay).

Check-in was a breeze, the room was perfectly clean and everything new, fresh, and spacious for my wife and me. Fortunately, our son got to stay with cousins. The fold-out bed was a bit small.

Breakfast was not included in our stay. For that, they wanted an additional $7.95. But, there are plenty of other options in the area, unless you want the convenience of eating in the hotel.

The only glitch that I had was in trying to use the "Business Center" to print. They offer the capability to print from within the room and pick up the copy at the business center. Unfortunately, the service was out of order due to some issue between the hotel and the service provider. That was something that I didn't know when I submitted my 40+ pages to print.

Fortunately, the front-desk staff assisted me by printing from a USB stick. It was an inconvenience, but not terrible.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

This hotel is huge and beautiful and classy. I can't wait to stay here again I can't believe how big the room was and the view was great the staff was amazing and helpful. The breakfast was alittle over priced and alittle under and over done but it was still great I definitely give a thumbs up to your hotel and staff.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank beccasfamof6
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding and I was completely blown away! Service was excellent, probably the best I've gotten in a very long time from a hotel. The rooms itself were beautiful!! Beds were very comfortable!!! Wish they had a bigger pool. Definitely would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Appleton area! Would also recommend it for any engaged couples looking for great accomidations for them and their guests!

• Stayed: December 2014