“You'll Enjoy your stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Cordova, Tn.
“You'll Enjoy your stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Motel is located right off US 41 in Appleton. The front dest people were friendly and helpful - looking up address on internet and giving me a map to my work location. Breakfast is served in huge dome area - breakfast is adquate and plenty of it. Dome area holds large swimming pool- hot tub - several electronic games for kids - rooms were clean and smelled good - Be great place to spend a weekend or longer if you have children. Numerous restrauants in area from German to fast food - several steak houses.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so glad you enjoyed our pool and breakfast. It is really important to us to receive feedback from our guests so we know where our strengths are, and where we can improve. We hope to see you back again soon when you are in the Appleton area! Thanks again.

Jeff Jandourek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Crystal Falls, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

When we visit in Appleton our favorite and only place is Best Western-Fox Valley Inn. Owners Bob and Nikki are always so friendly and caring, always asking how we are doing and how our family is doing. The staff is very friendly and always asking how our stay was. The new carpet throughout the hotel is awesome! New flat screen TV's in all the rooms, the beds are very comfortable, the pillows are so soft!!! We sleep so well when we stay! The salt water pool is so clean and the pool area has trees and live plants and so lovely!! The breakfast buffet is delicious!! We do not even check other hotels any more, we just book and stay here!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, 23 January 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel! We appreciate feedback good and bad so we can see what we do right, and learn where we can improve. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our facility and updates. I will also pass on to Bob and Nikki how pleased you were. I have watched them put a lot of work into that hotel, and I'm sure they will appreciate your comments. There will be much more to come in the next year, so come back and see us again soon!

Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

I had a request for my room reservation and even though I had made it online, I was hoping they could grant the request. When I called in, Chris answered and was more than helpful in making sure my needs were met. I have not stayed yet, but can tell from my interaction that it is going to be a wonderful stay. I can not way to stay here now, because I know the staff will be very helpful and accommodating. Chris was the best.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate all feedback we get from our guests because it helps us improve our operation. I'm so glad Chris was able to accommodate your requests and make your stay comfortable. I will also let Chris know how pleased you were with your stay. Please come back and see us again the next time you are in our area!

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

Beds were comfortable, rooms and hotel were clean. Free breakfast is available and served poolside. Breakfast was good and pool didnt open till after breakfast. That means poolside rooms are not very noisy first thing in the am. Staff was always visable, very friendly and helpful. Definatly will be staying again. Check in and out was a breeze.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Greetings,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your stay! We are always grateful to receive feedback from our guests so that we can improve our operations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and would love for you to return the next time you find yourself in our area!

Mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

Comfortable, clean, convenient. Great staff good service and good breakfast. Above average pool, fun place to stay for 1 nite or 1 week. Will stay again when in the area. Easy check in and out, I feel they really appreciated my business and worked hard to ensure I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, 26 December 2012
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all feedback we get from our guests, as it helps us improve our operation. We hope to see you back again soon!

Bruce Crossing, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

Ive been coming to this hotel for 23 years now and the past three with the new owners have been rude to my family and their service was horrible. I see this more and more where people from India are buying businesses around here and this hotel is just ran terrible. From now on i will be staying at the comfort suites down the road, what a great place!

- U.P. Family

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

The one thing that stands out in my mind about this stay was that the internet connection was terrible. Many sites would not load others were partial. The hotel staff was helpful and did a good job in all areas.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback provides us with tremendous help fine tuning our operation. I have notified our internet provider, and this issue has since been corrected. I am sorry it didn't work for you while you were here and for any inconvenience it may have caused. I am pleased to hear your impression of the staff, and I will share your feed back with them.